Sit and Row
BENEFITS OF A ROWING MACHINE
- Rowing strengthens the cardiovascular system, which includes the heart, blood vessels, and blood.
- Rowing machines use up to 80 percent of your muscles. This, in turn, helps endurance, strengthens, and tones the muscles.
- Rowing burns calories without putting added stress on your joints. It allows you to control the movement and pace, and is a great exercise to turn to for active recovery.
- There’s also a mind-body connection with rowing. This comes from the smooth, gliding motion you can create on the sit and cycle, and the repetitive movements that allow the mind to relax.
The playfit® model Sit and Row find it’s place in:
- public parks
- sport facilities & clubs
- residential complexes
- rehabilitation and treatment clinics
- recreational facilities
- wellness hotels
- company premises
- back muscle structure
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Sit on the seat and place your feet on the foot rests. Grasp the handlebar with both hands and start ‘rowing’ movement.
Do not fully extend your legs. This exercise should be done at a slow and steady pace. Increase speed and total work out time in order to improve stamina.
|Maximum number of users||1|
|Maximum user weight||120 kg|
|User group||Body height greater than 140 cm (EN 16630)|
|Material||Stainless Steel abd Plastic components (ABS)|
|Colour||Plastic components „Ruby red“ (RAL 3003)|
– plastic components can also be supplied in any other RAL colours
|Certification||Tested and certified according to EN 16630|
|Equipment dimensions (LxW)||1452 mm x 1016 mm|
|Height above ground surface|
|Free height of fall||674 mm|
|Movement space (LxWxH)||4452 mm x 4016 mm x 2174 mm|
In addition to the model Sit and Row there are also other equipment models with Stamina as the Main Function
If you require a set of outdoor-fitness equipment combined in such a way to allow a coordinated exercising schedule please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be most happy to recommend an optimal combination based on recommended fitness-training schedules and sports science while taking into consideration any specific customer requirements.